Con la tecnología de Blogger.

martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Magic!

Ok so I know I haven't written here for a while but the truth is I've been super busy during the week and then on the weekend I took some much needed time off from the computer and from my every day life in general.

I have a few posts coming up, one of them on League of Legends (and how I am bullied on there for being a girl) and another on some exciting news about my writing (yay!) but this post will be about my weekend and about how awesome Magic is.

Magic? You ask? Well I mean Magic the Gathering, of course.

Oh yes I spent the whole weekend playing Magic the Gathring with one of my best friends, Steffi and my wonderful boyfriend. And yes, girls do kick butt in magic and we look good doing it. Don't believe me? Well take a look for yourself:







So yes, we went into a clothing shop before going to the magic store and pimping out our decks. I am currently holding a vampire deck and well I am pimping it out to basically make sure I kill my boyfriend every single time we play. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario